Visit us at Booth 634 at Biophysics!
The Cytocybernetics AC4X4 is a switchable artificial electronic cell for use with
voltage clamp amplifiers. It is specifically designed for use with stem cell derived
cell types which may have a very high background resistance and highly variable
cell capacitances. The AC4x4 switch settings allow for 15 possible different
electrode resistances and 15 different membrane capacitances for a total of over
200 possible configurations. More information on the AC4x4 is available here.
Cytocybernetics offers a range of Cybercyte platforms for plug and play dynamic
clamp. We offer comprehensive support for all systems including custom modelling
and analysis. Our full service lab can even perform dynamic clamp and other
electrophysiological experiments for you.
- Simulate Markov models in real time
- Simulate Hodgkin-Huxley models and non-linear conductances in real time
- Range of ionic current models available
- Custom modelling available
- Custom analysis available
- Simple to use plug and play system
- User friendly icon interface
- Easily connects to your existing voltage clamp setup
- Experimental services available: we perform experiments for you
Contact us to see a demo and to discuss your customization needs with our team.
The Cybercyte - Plug and Play Dynamic Clamp
Plug and Play Dynamic Clamp
The SC1 Dynamic Clamp System from Cytocybernetics offers
affordable, high performance, plug and play dynamic clamp. The
SC1 is user friendly, simple to use, fully upgradable, and
available for a limited time for only $4,750!
Think of all the experiments that are now within your reach when
you use the affordable and reliable SC1 Dynamic Clamp System