Visit us at Booth 540 at Biophysics - You could win an artificial cell!
The Cytocybernetics AC4X4 is a switchable artificial electronic cell for use with
voltage clamp amplifiers. It is specifically designed for use with stem cell derived
cell types which may have a very high background resistance and highly variable
cell capacitances. The AC4x4 switch settings allow for 15 possible different
electrode resistances and 15 different membrane capacitances for a total of over
200 possible configurations. More information on the AC4x4 is available here.
The Cybercyte is a plug and play dynamic clamp system which is supported by
custom modelling and analysis. Our full service lab can even perform dynamic clamp
and other electrophysiological experiments for you.
- Simulate Markov models in real time
- Simulate Hodgkin-Huxley models and non-linear conductances in real time
- Range of ionic current models available
- Custom modelling available
- Custom analysis available
- Simple to use plug and play system
- User friendly icon interface
- Easily connects to your existing voltage clamp setup
- Experimental services available: we perform experiments for you
Contact us to see a demo and to discuss your customization needs with our team.
The Cybercyte - Plug and Play Dynamic Clamp